Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is It Halloween At Your House??

This past week-end it was Halloween at my house. While most people are getting ready for Christmas, I was busy working on Halloween! No, I'm not really that far behind in my life.....but my friend, Jackie Paton, needed a little quilt made from her new fabric line and asked me to help. This is the cutest panel with witches on brooms, bats, pumpkins and my favorite part - the moon. So look for this Red Rooster fabric line that will be available at your local quilt shop around May 2009. In the meantime, Red Rooster will take this little design and make a free pattern so you can make one for yourself.
If you've ever wondered what Quilt Festival in Houston is like .... well, here's a look at a little part of my booth. It was overflowing with lots and lots of just released patterns and much more! These patterns were so hot off the presses that I picked up the quilts and patterns from the designers at the close of Quilt Market and then hung them the next day in my booth! So this was their first debut to the public!


Well, I'm off to the post office to mail out orders so enjoy the day! Mary Jane

No comments: