Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mick Has A Confession

Mick wants me to tell you that he's been keeping me busy and that's why I've been so slow at posting on my blog. (he wanted to say that he ate my homework, but he thought you wouldn't believe it!)

He also wanted me to post some other pictures that have been in my camera for quite awhile, but I wasn't smart enough tonight to figure out how to rotate them. So maybe the next time
I'll be a little more computer literate and you'll see some of what I've done since the last post.
One thing that is really exciting is that Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Company is coming from Arizona to teach a 2-day class for us on September 12th and 13th. Mick is really excited too because he thinks Miss Rosie is coming with Carrie. I haven't had the heart to tell him the truth.
I also recently finished another new pattern - Welcome Winter. I can't seem to get the photo to download right now so I'll try and post it tomorrow if the computer gods are nicer! Hope you are enjoying your summer. Mary Jane

1 comment:

suz said...

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. I'm assuming you've been very busy this summer. I'm sewing away, but nothing seems to get finished - although I'm trying. Changes have been happening here. My family all moved to Kansas (my niece had moved before Pittsburg and my sister left 4 days later, without calling to say goodbye - just left!) My son is (FINALLY) moving to Boston, hopefully by the end of September (if not sooner!) woo-hoo! Will you be at Mancuso, Images or Quilters Gathering? Between Pittsburg and Cottage Herbs closing you'd think I'd be in fabric shopping overload - but no such problem!