Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays To All!

It's that time of the year - when we are spending time with family and friends, and, of course, eating too much! But I just wanted to take a minute to say Happy Holidays To All!! May y0u enjoy the days and that the weather will cooperate so your travels are safe. Now I'm back to the kitchen to finish up my baking - today it is Russian Tea Cakes, Lemon Kiss Cookies and Brownie Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. (YUM) Yesterday it was Pumpkin Bread and Ginger Spice Cookies. We serve the Ginger Spice Cookies with Pumpkin Dip and it is incredible. You make the dip with canned pumpkin, cream cheese, powdered sugar and spices. It's my daughters favorite so it has to be made - it's a holiday tradition. Have a wonderful holiday - and look back to see what's new soon. I've just finished up 4 new pattern designs - there's something for everyone - and I'd like to share. Mary Jane

No comments: