Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm Not High Stepping Yet

In case you wondered where I've been lately ..... I had knee surgery and today is the first day I could make it to the computer. I won't say sitting on a "real" chair is exactly fun right now, but at least I'm somewhat upright, for the moment. So just wanted to say "HI" and let you know that I actually took some photos in New Jersey that I want to share with you, but right now I don't think my brain can figure out how to hook everything up to the computer and download the photos. So I guess that will have to be a post for another time. Mary Jane

1 comment:

little acorns said...

Hi Mary Jane!
I have been thinking of you & sending up little prayers for your recovery! Good to hear that you are able to get up. . . & I hope it gets more & more comfortable. . . Just remember to take you time!!! Hope you feel better. xo, Bren