Monday, June 9, 2008

On The Road Again....

I thought since we just returned last week from our 2,500 mile round trip to Wisconsin I might not want to get into another moving vehicle again for a very long time!!! But tomorrow it's back on the road again...this time to New Jersey which is only a 4 or 5 hour trip, so it will be a piece of cake. Of course, I haven't completely unpacked the GIANT van from the last trip so now I have to unpack it so that I can repack it! Is there any logic to this? When I bought this van I never knew what a great storage space it would make when I wasn't traveling. So now there are bolts of fabric, some boxes and other assorted things in there that need to come out to make way for the new. And boy, do I have some wonderful new goodies that I found at Quilt Market. And just so you can be prepared - I finally purchased a digital camera. Of course, it is still in the box but I'm hoping to take some pictures of the quilt show in New Jersey for you. Now if you've read my blog in the past, you'll know that I am camera challenged.....so wish me luck. It used to be a joke at my house when my daughters were little that the only pictures we had were when my parents came to visit or the ones taken at school. Photography is definitely not my award winning talent. (I think my talent might be chocolate eating)So keep a look out....maybe I'll surprise you soon. Mary Jane

No comments: