Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to all! I hope you are at home enjoying some delicious chocolate. I expect to partake of that sinfully delicious tradition after dinner (even though I have been known to eat chocolate before dinner too).
Valentines Day brings to mind more than chocolate - think of everything this wonderful day symbolizes......love of family, and, of course, hearts. I'm working on a new pattern that incorporates heart applique blocks with pieced blocks, and, of course, a little applique around the borders. I have it mostly worked out and now I'm anxiously waiting fabrics from my friend, Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs. She has designed the most beautiful fabrics and I think they will be wonderful for this new pattern. So depending on how many friends I can talk into making the applique blocks, I might have something to show you soon.
Have a nice day with the ones you love....Mary Jane

No comments: