Friday, February 8, 2008

Am I Computer Literate Yet??

As I started to write this post, I decided to try and post a photo of my friend, Jackie's, new fabric. I'm feeling pretty smart as I download the picture and can view it as I'm writing. Oh, I am so computer savvy (NOT)! But anyway, I can view the picture and, considering that I scanned it myself, it doesn't look too bad. Then all of a sudden it isn't there. Computers, you gotta love them. Or maybe the age of my brain, you gotta love it. So if you see a picture on this post, you'll know that I somehow succeeded. If not, please use your imagination because it's not working and cover your ears because otherwise you might hear me swearing. OK, so now I can see it again, but it's supposed to be after this paragraph. Now I think I've moved it. Oh well, at least I think it is here and I think you'll be able to see it! On this particular fabric there is a large panel and 4 small panels. This is one of the small panels. I made the cutest placemats using 2 of the small panels for each placemat. (OK - so I can't figure out how to center it....but I'm trying!)



So now I'm on a roll and I want to show you a picture of my boy, Mick. He is laying on his blanket on the screened porch of our cottage in Vermont. He thinks it is really fun to be on vacation and likes to sunbathe on the porch. He does, from time to time, get up and look out at the lake, but he isn't really fond of the water. He fell out of the paddle boat when he was a puppy and my husband had to jump in and get him. He inherited his "mother's" inability to swim, so he is happy to walk along the beach and drink gallons of lake water. (Plus he's so pretty that he hates to get his hair wet.) Have a great week-end! Do some quilting and relax.


No comments: