Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm Back!

I just returned last night from the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival in Hampton, VA. This was my 2nd year vending at this spectacular show. What a change their weather is for us "snow bunnies". There was green grass and flowers blooming......now today here in New Hampshire we are having another snow storm with some lovely freezing rain thrown in just for the fun of it. So the van is just going to sit in the driveway under the snow and freezing rain because I surely don't want to go outside and bring in those tables and racks. But thank you to all of the show attendees who helped to lighten my load for the trip home by purchasing so many of the great patterns, books and fabrics that I brought along! And a big thanks also goes out to the great designers who are so creative and come up with these gorgeous quilt designs.
And think of us in the snowy Northeast and hope that my feet are a little more grounded than my husband's. On Friday morning while I was in Virginia he slipped in the driveway and fell, and now he has 2 broken ribs. So if you don't see frequent posts on my blog, you'll know that I'm nursing him back to health and also getting merchandise ready for the next show in Lancaster, Pennsylvania! Think warm thoughts for us, will you?

No comments: