Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Heavenly Fabric Has Arrived

I am so excited ..... I just received my friend, Jackie Paton's, 1st fabric line. It is so incredible. I hope to have it scanned and on my website in a few days for you to view, but, in the meantime, let me tell you it is beyond wonderful. Jackie has developed a technique she calls "stencilscapes". She paints the most beautiful scenes on fabric and Red Rooster was able to reproduce them so perfectly. The collection is called "Happily Ever After". It has a large panel and 4 small panels, plus many coordinating fabrics. I bought the whole collection based on her preliminary stenciled pieces. I didn't even see the fabrics itself - that's how sure I was that it would be a winner. I have already made a wallhanging from the large panel and 2 placemats from the small panels. Someday when I buy that ever elusive "easy to use" digital camera, I'll be able to show you pictures. In the meantime, I've added a photo to my blog. Guess who????

1 comment:

Anne Sutton said...

Your one and only picture is just darling! SO cute! And the pink dress is to die for! Get that camera so we can see pictures!