Monday, May 12, 2008

2 Days and Counting!

Only 2 more days and it's off to Oregon! Now all I have to do is get over my pneumonia. Yes, the lousy cold and sore throat ended up to be pneumonia. What I have left is the cough, cough, cough problem. Sounds so contagious, but it isn't really. So hopefully when I get on the plane Wed. AM the cough will be gone and my fellow passengers won't think I'm giving them germs. Speaking of Wed. AM - I have to get up at 2 AM - AARGH!! Since my normal bedtime is midnight that's not much sleep. I'll probably be dopey on the plane but hopefully when I arrive in Portland I'll be refreshed because I don't know my way around the city and their public transportation.
Check back sometime next week and see if I've gotten my photos posted. I have the camera out so hopefully I won't forget to pack it. Mary Jane

No comments: