Sunday, December 16, 2007

Winter just keeps on coming

Well, we definitely live in a winter wonderland! We have had 12" of snow today so that added to the 7" from 2 days ago is a pretty big pile. The good news is that we didn't lose our power....which for our little town of 1,200 is quite unusual. And of course, we don't have a generator so when the power goes, the sewing machine doesn't work. That is what I miss the most when the power's out. I don't mind being inside but without my trusty old Bernina purring I'm not a happy camper.


I'm down to the final border on the 30's quilt. After much debate, I decided on a solid blue for the 1st border and then a yellow with white dot for the 2nd border. Now I'm almost ready to send it off to the machine quilter. I leave the design choice up to my machine quilter, Koleen, because she is the pro. I am always happy with what she chooses so why rack my poor overworked brain to come with something myself?


Hope everyone is busy getting ready for the holiday season!

No comments: